Crypto APIs has 3 main products:
- Blockchain APIs: Current Live Protocols are: Bitcoin, Ethereum (with all tokens including ERC-20), Omni Layer (+700 tokens including Tether), Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Doge.
- Crypto Market Data APIs: Data is collected from top 10 crypto exchanges.
- Trading APIs: Get balance, Get Historical Trades, Get Open Trades, Place Orders, Cancel Orders etc. in top 10 crypto exchanges.
Here is what you need to do next in order to get started:
Step 1: Read the documentation or Pick SDK
We recommend that you read the whole documentation and familiarize yourself with the different APIs so you can get the most out of the Crypto APIs!
You can pick one of our current SDK’s here:
- PHP SDK: https://packagist.org/packages/cryptoapis.io/php-sdk
- Java SDK: https://search.maven.org/artifact/io.cryptoapis/cryptoapis-java-client
- GitHub: https://github.com/Crypto-APIs
- NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/~crypto-apis
Step 2: Create API Key
All endpoints require API key for authentication and providing any data. Be sure to generate an API Key from your Crypto APIs dashboard - https://dashboard.cryptoapis.io/account/api-keys . Click on “Create New API Key”.
Step 3: Using your API Key
You will be able to generate multiple API keys and to enable/disable them at any time. You may use them for different enviroments like development, QA and production. One API key could be used for one or more of Crypto APIs products: (Blockchain APIs, Crypto Market Data APIs and Trading APIs).
- Content-Type: application/json
- X-API-Key: my-api-key
NOTE : All API Keys use the same base URL: https://api.cryptoapis.io
Step 4: Get the right plan for your business
In order to get the full potential of Crypto APIs, we suggest that you select the best plan for your business needs. Follow the link below & sign-in.
Active Plans: https://dashboard.cryptoapis.io/account/active-plans
Crypto Market Data APIs: https://dashboard.cryptoapis.io/account/subscriptions-and-plans/Exchanges
Simply, select “Upgrade” for your preferred plan and follow the instructions.
In case you need any help, please don't hesitate to use the support chat or send us an email to: [email protected]